Dublin, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Analysis Report on China’s Lithium-ion Battery Export 2023-2032” report added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s to offer.
Lithium batteries are broadly utilized in electrical autos, vitality storage, shopper electronics and extra. Lithium batteries are divided into disposable and lithium-ion batteries, with lithium-ion batteries making up the vast majority of the lithium battery market.
As downstream functions proceed to develop, the worldwide market demand for lithium-ion batteries is growing. In accordance with media evaluation, China is the world’s main exporter of lithium-ion batteries, exporting essentially the most lithium-ion batteries yearly.
In 2021, China exported 3.427 billion lithium-ion batteries, a rise of 54.34% year-on-year, with an export worth of US$ 28.423 billion, a rise of 78.32% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 3.195 billion lithium-ion batteries, a rise of 18.16% year-on-year, with an export worth of US$ 39.754 billion, a rise of 82.74% year-on-year.
The writer’s evaluation exhibits that the common value of lithium-ion battery merchandise in China will develop repeatedly from 2018-2022. The common value of China’s lithium-ion battery exports has 10%-15% progress from 2018-2021, rising from US$5.58 every in 2018 to US$8.29 every in 2020.From January to October 2022, the common value of China’s lithium-ion battery exports was US$12.44 every, up 54.65% year-on-year.
In 2021, China will export lithium-ion batteries to greater than 200 international locations and areas all over the world. The writer’s evaluation exhibits that Hong Kong SAR, Vietnam, India, the US, South Korea, Germany, Poland, Malaysia, Hungary and Taiwan are China’s predominant lithium-ion battery export and import locations.
Amongst them, Hong Kong SAR is China’s largest vacation spot for lithium-ion batteries. In accordance with the writer’s evaluation, in 2021, China exported 675 million lithium-ion batteries to Hong Kong, China, accounting for 19.70% of the entire gross sales of lithium-ion batteries that yr, with an export worth of US$2.279 billion, accounting for 8.02 % of whole exports.
If divided by export worth, the US is China’s largest provider of lithium-ion batteries. In 2021, China’s lithium-ion batteries exported to the US $ 4.971 billion, which accounted for 17.49% of exports.
China is the world’s main producer and exporter of lithium-ion batteries. With the event of recent industries akin to electrical autos all over the world, the writer hopes that the export marketplace for lithium-ion batteries in China has a brilliant future.
- China’s Lithium-ion Battery Exports by Main Sources in 2018-2022
- What’s the Impression of COVID-19 on China’s Lithium-ion Battery?
- Which Corporations Are the Main Gamers within the China Lithium-ion Battery Export Market and What Are Their Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Alternatives for China Lithium-ion Battery Export
- What Are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Alternatives for China Lithium-ion Battery Export in 2023-2032?
- What’s the Estimated Significance of China’s Lithium-ion Battery in 2023-2032?
- What Methods Are Key Market Gamers Taking To Enhance Their Market Share In The Business?
- What Are the Aggressive Benefits of Main Gamers within the China Lithium-ion Battery Export Market?
- Which China Lithium-ion Battery Export Phase Is Anticipated To Dominate The Market In 2032?
- What Are the Main Points Going through China’s Lithium-ion Battery Exports?
Key Subjects Lined:
1. 2018-2022 China’s Lithium-ion Battery Export Evaluation
1.1. China’s Lithium-ion Battery Export Scale
1.1.1. China’s Lithium-ion Battery Export Quantity
1.1.2. China Lithium-ion Battery Delivery Value
1.1.3. China Lithium-ion Battery Export Value
1.2. China’s Largest Exporter of Lithium-ion Battery
1.2.1. By Delivery Quantity
1.2.2. By Import Value
2. 2018-2022 China’s Cobalt-based Lithium-ion Battery Export Evaluation
2.1 Submit a Lithium-ion Battery Quantity from Cobalt
2.2. Export Value of Lithium-ion Battery from Cobalt
2.3 Export Value of Lithium-ion Battery from Cobalt
2.4 Export of Cobalt Lithium-ion Batteries
2.4.1. By Delivery Quantity
2.4.2. By Import Value
3. 2018-2022 China Manganese-based Lithium-ion Battery Export Evaluation
3.1 Transmit the Manganese-based Lithium-ion Battery Quantity
3.2. Postponement of a Manganese-based Lithium-ion Battery
3.3 Import Worth of Manganese-based Lithium-ion Battery
3.4 Export of Manganese Lithium-ion Batteries
3.4.1 By Quantity of Exports
3.4.2. By Import Value
4. 2018-2022 China Iron Phosphate Lithium-ion Battery Export Analysis
4.1. Submit Iron Phosphate Lithium-ion Battery Quantity
4.2. Export Value of Iron Phosphate Lithium-ion Battery
4.3. Export Value of Iron Phosphate Lithium-ion Battery
4.4 Export of Iron Phosphate Lithium-ion Battery
4.4.1. By Delivery Quantity
4.4.2. By Import Value
5. 2018-2022 China Ternary Lithium-ion Battery Export Evaluation
5.1 Switch Quantity of a Ternary Lithium-ion Battery
5.2. Ternary Lithium-ion Battery Export Value
5.3. Ternary Lithium-ion Battery Export Value
5.4 Export of Ternary Lithium-ion Battery
5.4.1. By Delivery Quantity
5.4.2. By Import Value
6. 2018-2022 China Lithium-ion Battery Main Export Locations Evaluation
6.1. Hong Kong, China
6.4. United States
6.5. South Korea
6.6. Different Export Areas
7. China’s Lithium-ion Battery Export Outlook, 2023-2032
7.1 Components Affecting Lithium-ion Battery Exports to China
7.1.1 Good Issues
7.2. China’s Lithium-ion Battery Export Forecast, 2023-2032
7.2.1. Export Quantity Forecast
7.2.2. Main Export Forecasts
7.2.3. Main Export Sorts of Lithium-ion Battery Forecast
For extra info on this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jzwpcl
Extra at ResearchAndMarkets.com
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s main supply of worldwide market analysis studies and market info. We give you the most recent info on world markets and areas, key industries, high corporations, new merchandise and the most recent developments.